SPEEDY MARQUEE CUSTOMER RETURNS POLICY
• This Returns Policy forms part of the Marquee Media t/a Speedy Marquee Conditions of Sale (“Conditions”) which apply to the agreement between Speedy Marquee (“the Seller”) registered in England and Wales with company number 4638328 and registered Unit 2, 20 Wharfdale Service Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH4 9BT and any person to whom we supply goods (“the Buyer”) . Words and expressions in this Returns Policy shall have the same meanings as set out in the Conditions unless stated to the contrary.
• In the event of any conflict between the terms of the Conditions and the terms of the Returns Policy the provision of the Conditions will prevail.
• In addition to this Returns Policy the Seller has supplementary policies of return in respect to specialised goods groups contained in the Seller Trade Price List and which are notified to the Buyer of such goods.
• In the event of any conflict between the terms of this Returns Policy and the terms of any of the specialised goods group returns policies, the provisions of the relevant specialised goods group returns policy will prevail.
RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY
• The Seller’s Customer Service Office(s) must be notified by e-mail, facsimile, post, or by telephone within the time periods in this policy, specifying the reason for the return. The following further information must be provided:
- The invoice number and/or delivery note number in respect of the goods;
- The goods code of the item;
- The quantity of the goods subject of the returns request (expressed in the Seller’s correct unit of sale);
- The reason for the return request.
• The Seller’s Customer Service Office will provide the Buyer with a Return Note. Returns shall only be accepted if they are accompanied by the Seller’s Return Note.
• If goods are no longer required and a collection request is made to uplift goods, a minimum £25.00 goods return value shall apply. In addition, a handling charge of 30% of the invoiced value of the goods to be returned shall apply. Requests must be made within 15 days of receipt by the Buyer and the goods must be unused, undamaged and in their original inner and outer packaging. In addition, none of the packaging shall have been written upon, taped upon or had permanent labels attached. The Buyer must ensure that sufficient transit packaging is provided to avoid damage in transit during the return.
• Where and incorrect product was sent to the Buyer or a third party on its behalf (a Picking Error), the Buyer shall request collection from the Seller within 3 working days of receipt.
• Where goods, delivered to the Buyer or a third party, were not ordered by the Buyer and not invoiced (an Over Supply), the Buyer shall request collection from the Seller within 20 working days of receipt. If it does not do so the Seller may invoice the Buyer for the goods.
• If goods are damaged in transit or are fault or not conforming to specification, the Buyer must request collection from the Seller within 3 working days of receipt and the goods must be returned within 15 days of receipt. Should the Buyer wish to return goods after 15 days from receipt, agreement from the Seller must be sought and a handling charge of 20% of the invoiced value of the goods to be returned shall apply.
• If goods returned as damaged / faulty goods are subsequently not proven to be faulty or damaged, the Seller reserves the right to levy a handling charge of £10.00 per item returned and to return the goods to the Buyer.
• A separate returns procedure applies in respect of Electronic Office Supplies and Business Machines. Where a manufacturer or distributor operates a returns policy, returns will only be accepted in accordance with that policy which is available on request.
• The Seller shall not accept the return of not required electrical items that have been removed from their packaging.
• The Seller shall not accept the return of any food or beverage goods.
• The seller shall not accept the return of bespoke goods, specials (black coded) or goods marked as non-returnable in the Trade Price List.
• In the case of diaries, planners and associated goods, return requests shall be made by no later than the 10th December of the year previous to the year to which such dated goods relate.
• If a return is accepted a credit note will be issued in the sum of that part of the purchase price paid in respect of the goods returned less deduction for the Seller’s costs and / or handling charges specified above. The Seller may invoice the Buyer for the purchase price plus any costs and charges set out in this policy and payment will be due within 14 days of invoice.
Issue date: June 2018